Tuesday, April 10, 2012

in case you missed it

which you most likely did; considering we haven't been very good at updating the ol' blog . . .

We added another little man to our little collection :) Which makes me pretty darn outnumbered around here. But I'm definitely not complaining.



The boys are loving having him around too.



He loves having them around too :)



Conner turned 2. Although, I'm pretty sure he has no idea he's any younger than Braxton at all.



Talon's growing even faster than the other two did.






I cut my hair. I left the salon with it longer than I intended to go . . .



And as of Sunday, Eric and I have been married for 6 years. Wow. That was fast.

2 comments:

  1. Those boys are sure awesome...even the big ones in the top pic...and I LOVE your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! seeing your three boys, with my now two, made me realize i'm okay if i end up being outnumbered like you.
    fun to see the little update and your growing family.
    your haircut makes me think of kim, funny huh.

    ReplyDelete